Thursday, August 5, 2010

5 Dressing Tips For Curvy Girls


1. If you’ve got a tiny waist, then a cinch belt is a must. And if you’ve got great legs, then go a bit shorter with your skirts. There’s always something that’s worth playing up.
2. I think curvy women look great in statement pieces. You don’t want to go too little and dainty. Make the most of the fact you can pull off, say, a piece of statement jewellery in a way that a smaller girl probably couldn’t.
3. Tailored shapes can really change your appearance. Personally, I love big bell-shaped coats and dresses, but there will always be a shape that looks really good on you.
4. Make the most of your individual style. I don’t like anything that’s too girly or pretty, so I’ll toughen up a little dress with a leather jacket or some leggings (Evans do some great ones). Identify what works for you and go with it.
5. I love 50s-style underwear, the kind that comes up to your waist with a little bra. I think it’s flattering in all the right places and a great way to get a man’s attention. I hate thongs – a guy must have invented them because they’re so uncomfortable it’s unbelievable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment